Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Yesterday, Wednesday May 25, I got the popup from my Webstyle 4 version telling me that there were new templates and click to download.
    I did, although I suspected, as before, that mostly they were going to be NOT FREE.
    But I accepted the download.
    Once finished, the system copied previous Headings templates to the Logos type.
    Of course, as expected, they loaded the system with templates you must buy to use.
    Anybody had the same problem?

Hmmmm i'e just bought and donloaded the ltest pack but i still can't use them as it tries to download them agian...every time i try and load a new templete ? any idea

whats the problem? i dont get what you trying to say? is the problem that you have to pay?

The fact that we have to pay for all their new templates is not the greatest issue.
    All the previously existing Headings templates ended up in the Logos category, although they were all, as before, in the Headings category.
    Resulting in duplicate Headings templates in two design categories. That is what I call an installer error, all automatically done by their system.
    Comprende?

ah ok i understand. try closing webstyle and then open the registry by selecting start then run and type regedit.

expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER followed by Software then Xara followed by Webstyle 4 and finally startup

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Xara\Webstyle 4\Startup

right click on template version, select modify and set the value to 0

start webstyle and click on update webstyle.

This causes the thumbnails and templates to be retrieved.

If this does not work then i guess you should try reinstalling

cheers mate

When I do that, there is a "new" icon next to the template thumbnail...and when I select it, I still get a need to purchase message.