Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello, I have been trying to draw and certain points such as the ones pointed with the arrow - just don't seem right.

Any suggestions or comments appreciated.

Cheers

Sunny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sketch.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	16191  
    IP

Hello, I have been trying to draw and certain points such as the ones pointed with the arrow - just don't seem right.

Any suggestions or comments appreciated.

Cheers

Sunny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP

I don't have any tips but I sure like that sketch....Finish painting it. It's a beauty..
    IP

Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

Hi Sunny,

The shapes you are questioning seem okay to me. An option maybe they could go to the left more coming from the center.

The shape that really bothers me is the vase, it has an impossible perspective. The top makes it look like one is looking down on it, while the bottom is flat straight across. The bottom has to have a curve that relates to the top, **note not the same angle though because it is at a different eye level.

Regards,
    Judi
    IP

Hey thanks alot I am going to work on it now,

The vase thing is very short and small. In reality the whole little arrangement was only
    about 20cm high - i had this little kenzan (japanese flower spike thing) inside a tiny little eggcup thing- I know what you're all thinking
    "weird descriptions!!!"

Prehaps i can somehow transform the perspective on things as i go Thanks again Judi and if it works out well I'll post it -thanks Dawn.

Sunny

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP