Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

When viewed with I.E., the submenus float down and to the right of the parent menu. Of course, that means that you can't select any subcategories, seeing as how when you try to mouse all the way over to the submenu, it disappears. I've checked my code and can't figure out what the problem is. I have no problems whatsoever in the other browsers. It looks beautiful there. My partner uploaded a test page if anyone needs to see the code. Oh, yeah, it's a geocities page so that we're not lagging up our servers with unusuable pages, but the ad code isn't the cause of the problem. We have the same issue on our test server. Anyhoo...if anyone has any ideas, I'd be grateful!
    http://www.geocities.com/angelahuneycutt/
    P.S. Minimizing the ad zone will allow the page to align correctly.

When viewed with I.E., the submenus float down and to the right of the parent menu. Of course, that means that you can't select any subcategories, seeing as how when you try to mouse all the way over to the submenu, it disappears. I've checked my code and can't figure out what the problem is. I have no problems whatsoever in the other browsers. It looks beautiful there. My partner uploaded a test page if anyone needs to see the code. Oh, yeah, it's a geocities page so that we're not lagging up our servers with unusuable pages, but the ad code isn't the cause of the problem. We have the same issue on our test server. Anyhoo...if anyone has any ideas, I'd be grateful!
    http://www.geocities.com/angelahuneycutt/
    P.S. Minimizing the ad zone will allow the page to align correctly.

Hey huneypott,

does the page work fine on your computer, but All Flubbed Up on the "ummm... I guess I gotta call it a" server. If so... Then have the client invest a nickel or two and buy a domain. Those pages are good for personal pages, not a professionaly done page. That is like hiring someone to paint the monalisa on toilet paper. Not worth the effort.

There is a domain for this site. As I said, we didn't want to clog it up with useless pages. The site works fine on local drives, test servers, crappy geocities, and the real server as long as it's not viewed in I.E. I think that the issue is with the <div> layers and I.E.'s (lack of) ability to deal with them. I'll have to figure out a way to work around that without harming the design. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

it is really hard to tell which is your code and which is the code added by the "host" from this end. That is why I am hesident about telling you what to fix...