Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No, there's no Preview but you can edit or delete posts.

<blockquote>
    <font color=green>Chris Dickman</font>

</blockquote>
    IP

Not sure if I like this new style or not. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] Dumb too I guess what is UBB Code? Oh I see now there is a link to describe it

web page
    IP

Hey Chris, if you need someone to hack the source of UBB to add some features, I might be interested... seems UBB is in perl? I know perl.

But then again, I bet you've got atleast one perl hacker thar at i-us.
    Founder and Lead Designer at Amuses Me Games.
    Apple fanboy with much nostalgia for Xara. @nheagy on twitter
    IP

Nathan -- thanks for your offer. However, this isn't UBB, it's OpenTopic, the hosted version of UBB. Hence there's nothing for me to hack!

<blockquote>
    <font color=green>Chris Dickman</font>

</blockquote>
    IP

...is excellent - easy to navigate, much faster. Many thanks. Will miss the old colours, especially the 'lined' background. Would also love to have the tree back. Can't wait for X-day.
    IP

Hi Chris

Just found the new design forum... for a minute there I thought I'd hit the wrong button.

Haven't figured it all out yet... but hopefully after a while I will find this new layout as comfortable to use as the old.

Yeah, I miss the tree layout too as it is tricky to see who is replying to who without a lot of scrolling.

One question in the main page there is a yellow light bulb for 'new posts since your last visit'. I'm finding that threads have this icon displayed even though there are no new posts in them. Should this be happening or am I just confused. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Maybe I'll try going away and coming back and see what happens.

Su

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    "If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life." - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!
    IP

Excellent! A great improvement in all respects - don't miss the background or the nav tree, and love the opportunity to play with so many gizmos and gadgets (or is gizmo a synonym for gadget?)

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#FF0000">robings
    </font>
    IP

...for a cup of tea - I've earned it after achieving full member status in less than half-an-hour!

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#FF0000">robings
    </font>
    IP

Hi ya folks.

First time back for a looooong long time.

Been busy with work/spinning sites with what else.... CorelXara!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Love the new format.

Why? I run a similar board at PinoyForum. This OpenTopic as opposed to its sister product UBB is kewl! Lots of the features I would have "hacked" are already part of the standard feature. Very very nice.

Will be visiting more often now. Thanks to the new format plus Xara X.

Thanks,
    Errol

Keohi Web Design
    "Make Waves on the Web" (TM

[This message was edited by Errol on August 18, 2000 at 11:35 AM.]
    IP