ive used loads of programs to create this computer art

have a look and tell me what u think:
    nullblakegallery

A bit of shameless self promotion....

ive used loads of programs to create this computer art

have a look and tell me what u think:
    nullblakegallery

Welcome to the Xara X Conference Dave

Did you create anything on your site with Xara or Xara 3D?

I really do not like web sites that pop up ad windows. Especially personal sites that people ask me to look at ;-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Bah! I also hate popups, but I am used to them by now, so I try to not pay any attention. Anyhow, You have some nice work there. I especially thought the one titled "Immotive" was interesting. and the one titled "Assorted others" was very watercolory and cool. Looks like you used alot of Photoshop and stuff, but I didn't see anything with Xara X. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] Oh well, still a nice site. Keep up the good work.

"There are no dumb questions... only stupid answers."

O gosh, they are beautiful, I would never have thought that was computer art. It looks like very skillful watercolor.....so cool

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

i did descride it as a shameless self promotion...and not evryone can afford a registered domain free of ads (especially students!!) but thanks for having a look and ido indeed use loads of programs to manipulate images (thoughobviously not Xara X)

thanks

domains aren't that readily available for broke students like you or I!

As for the site though, I'd have to quote you saying "thoughobviously not Xara X" referring to how you created it. I'd have to say it wasn't so obviously not created in Xara. Yea, it is not a common style for a vector program, but I did not know when I went to your site whether it had been created in Xara or Photoshop seeing how this effect could in-fact be created in Xara. Just thought I'd clue you in on that in case you want to go to Xara.com and download a trial version for yourself to convince you! As with any other art, it won't be "easy" but it shouldn't be hard either as long as you have an eye for it. Xara also excepts plugins.

But "shameless self promotion" or not, this is not the place to get criticism on this kind of work, there are 6 other forums that would have fit this subject, don't post in here unless it has to do with what this forum is about: Xar [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

guys, in india the domains are available for about $10 and you could host it on a adfree "free" host like www.portland.co.uk or "no-popups" but banners on pages free host like www.netfirms.com

If thou art in England (and only in England)tryout www.i12.com . They give out <hold your breadth> 800 mb and it's adfree <releasr your breadth>

Q [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Yea, I live in America, so dunno if it would work!

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-