Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is such a nice program compared to all the others I have tried. I was finally able to put something togeather that looked really nice. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

But when I printed it out. Everything printed except for the background. Anyone have problems with backgrounds not printing?

Michelle
    IP

This is such a nice program compared to all the others I have tried. I was finally able to put something togeather that looked really nice. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

But when I printed it out. Everything printed except for the background. Anyone have problems with backgrounds not printing?

Michelle
    IP

Hi Michelle,,,
    Make sure you don't have more than 4000 nodes in your background image or you will have to export the whole thing as a bitmap.
    Regards,,,,,,Tad [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

Beware! Xara doesn't print the layers in the background. So watch out when you have background layers and drag them to the others ...
    IP

Thanks so much Tad and Michael. And that is really neat how you where able to show what you where talking about. Just wait untill I get the hang of this program. My gifts to my family at every holiday will be like last years fruitcake! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Thanks again,
    Michelle
    IP

Sorry all. Michael I looked under the layer gallery. And mine did not look exactly like yours did. All mine had where foreground and background layers. Under foreground it had 2 checks. Under background it had one check. So I right clicked and went to propertys on the background one and checked both. Printed it out again with the same results. I am going to put what I made for my nephews and nieces on here. If there is anything that anyone could suggest to be able to print the background with the foreground I would appreciate it very much.

Michelle [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

I have got to be losing my eyesight! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    You said drag it! hehehe I did it Michael and it worked! Looks nice except my sides are a little cut off. I guess there is a way to fix that? I promise next time I will wear my glasses when posting.. hehehe

Thank you,

Michelle
    IP

I think that's a problem unique to you, Tad ;-)

Regards - Sean
    Regards - Sean
    IP

Couldn't resist Sean, just couldn't resist.
    T............. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

Okay guys. Let me in on what your joking about here.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    IP