Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I can find my pgm cd but not the clip art. Can't even find the Clip Art book. I have a customer that wants a character that is in the CD5 clip art. I recv'd a faxed copy of the page, F19 / Actors / micro / file(s): mcbbrfft and or mcbbrf** (I can't read the fax copy of the 2nd file) If anyone has these files would they please email me a copy. I can't imagine where my cd may be. I may have donated it to our church years ago but not sure. I certainly would appreciate any help.

mybarra@qwest.net
    IP

I can find my pgm cd but not the clip art. Can't even find the Clip Art book. I have a customer that wants a character that is in the CD5 clip art. I recv'd a faxed copy of the page, F19 / Actors / micro / file(s): mcbbrfft and or mcbbrf** (I can't read the fax copy of the 2nd file) If anyone has these files would they please email me a copy. I can't imagine where my cd may be. I may have donated it to our church years ago but not sure. I certainly would appreciate any help.

mybarra@qwest.net
    IP

What's the image?

vee
    IP

It's a bug looking character holding a suitcase.. there are two images, I'm hoping one is b/w. I know one is in color because that's what the printer told me. The printer has the clip art book that I gave to the print shop for reference years ago. It is on page F19 / Actors / micro / file(s): the file names are mcbbrfft and mcbbrf?? can't read the last two characters of the second file name. The fax is lousy.

PS: How come I don't get email notification? I've checked the box and looked on this reply to make sure the check mark is there and it is but I'm not getting email notification. Hmmmm. Thank you for even responding to me. They just called today to see if I had gotten the clip art. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    IP

I looked at the verion 5 disks. I only saw clipart on disk 1, the program disk. Rich
    IP

Thank you for your help Rich but those are all cmx files. I don't even know what cmx files are. Are they animations??? But I'm looking for a .cdr file and I beleive they were shipped on separate cd. But I certainly do appreciate your even taking the time/effort to help.

Marie
    IP

CMX are only usable in Corel Draw. There is a reader plugin, but it converts the files to bitmap. Normally, you would read a CMX into CD and save it as a CDR or something else. I didn't see any other disks in the storage box. I have two sets of V5 E1 and F1, and one G1 disk 1. I,ll look again. I have been placing the old CD in the new jewel cases to conserve space. Rich
    IP