Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OK Snowman, I copied my 'default' workspace to another folder. Then I held F8 down while loading CD9. Yes to use Corel's default workspace. The dockers work just great now but of course I don't have any of my customized settings. So I copied the backup over the 'default' and the dockers are messed up again. I guess I'll just re-load with Corel defaults and rebuild all my settings.

There is one setting I cannot duplicate though. Quite a while back someone in this forum posted a way to have the blend docker on the effects menu bar and when resetting the last time, about 6 months ago, I have not been able to figure it out. I've gotten a blend button there but it does nothing. What I'm trying to accomplish is the blend docker window with the number of steps box visible so I can get to that setting with just one click in my menu bar under effects. But that is for another subject. Sorry to enter this here.
    IP

I'm glad you got your dockers working properly again. Maybe as you rebuild your settings, you'll find out what caused the problem.

As to the other problem, I'll have to leave that to someone else. I don't do much in the way of customizing my workspace.
    IP