Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi Guys, I've been offline for a while rebuilding my PC. It's good to read some intelligent comment from the graphics gurus again.

Apologies if this has already been noted, but if not you might like to know that Amazon.co.uk is offering Xara X for £59.99. Interesting when X has always been £95+ until now, and is still $149 (£100 UK) on the Xara site.

I guess this is good for anyone buying Xara X today. Maybe bad longer term, because it probably means Amazon is dumping stock because of slow sales and planning to move Xara X to the "special order only" class.

Regards: Vole

Regards: Colin

Hi Guys, I've been offline for a while rebuilding my PC. It's good to read some intelligent comment from the graphics gurus again.

Apologies if this has already been noted, but if not you might like to know that Amazon.co.uk is offering Xara X for £59.99. Interesting when X has always been £95+ until now, and is still $149 (£100 UK) on the Xara site.

I guess this is good for anyone buying Xara X today. Maybe bad longer term, because it probably means Amazon is dumping stock because of slow sales and planning to move Xara X to the "special order only" class.

Regards: Vole

Regards: Colin

Hi all,
    its a short term promo we're doing with Amazon to boost awareness/sales of all Xara products!
    They offered to mailshot a rather large DB of Amazon customers if we could put an exclusive deal together for them so we didhttp://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Incidentally we should be available for the first time from Amazon.com within a week or so..

The really good news is that as Xara expands operations and gains new users then the justification of new versions goes up!!
    Regards
    Carl Vaz
    Xara Group Ltd

Regards

Carl Vaz
    Regards

Carl Vaz