Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Looping

How can I change the looping from default?
    I read the help files and this is all it said so I still don't have a clue...
    Does it mean you can not change it? Because mine will loop right inside the Gif Animator but when I try to put the image into my web page it only loops once.

Her's what I found in help..........

(Q)When I create an animated gif file, it loops over and over, but when export it to an .EXE file, it plays once and stops.
    A: The current GIF Packager within GIF Animator 3 can only output one looping animation exe. The looping information in animation GIF file was discarded in packaged .EXE file.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    IP

How can I change the looping from default?
    I read the help files and this is all it said so I still don't have a clue...
    Does it mean you can not change it? Because mine will loop right inside the Gif Animator but when I try to put the image into my web page it only loops once.

Her's what I found in help..........

(Q)When I create an animated gif file, it loops over and over, but when export it to an .EXE file, it plays once and stops.
    A: The current GIF Packager within GIF Animator 3 can only output one looping animation exe. The looping information in animation GIF file was discarded in packaged .EXE file.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    IP

xxx

[This message was edited by rosebytes on October 12, 2000 at 04:02 PM.]
    IP

What is an "exported," GIF? Is it a stand alone sort of gif animation? How would one use a gif animation which was not in a web page? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]
    I made this two frame gif in Ulead GIF Animator v1.5 and it loops infinitely. Now I'm confused. I use it in a web page.

buddycom

[This message was edited by buddycom on September 01, 2000 at 08:45 AM.]

[This message was edited by buddycom on September 01, 2000 at 10:39 AM.]
    buddycom
    IP

xxx

[This message was edited by rosebytes on October 12, 2000 at 04:03 PM.]
    IP

Will it work for Mac recipients as well?

buddycom
    buddycom
    IP