Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

How do we insert WS4 Web Pages into sites using Fusion 7.5? Read the Nav Bar tutorial in Xara One, is this the same technique for the Web Pages?

How do we insert WS4 Web Pages into sites using Fusion 7.5? Read the Nav Bar tutorial in Xara One, is this the same technique for the Web Pages?

Hello Daz,

I admit that I don't know Fusion very well. However, putting a Webstyle page in it should be quite easy. Just open the page as you would open any page in the editor.

But integration is only with FrontPage/Dreamweaver, so you can't install Webstyle items directly within the editor. To this end, when you save your web page in Webstyle, be sure to save as just HTML and not optimised for FrontPage/Dreamweaver.

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

In fusion 7.5 you can't use Xara webstyle very well. All you can do is set size and color of an empty button, copy that into a fusion style and make your websites in fusion. Or, you make a webpage in Xara webstyle, start fusion and use the import HTML function. You can hardly edit anything after that, but when you work with frames, you can import the websyle page as body page and edit your navigation the normal way in fusion. That's about all you can do with your webstyle output.