Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I'm new to the website Biz. I've recently become a Tupperware consultant and now have a website that I can add pictures and info to. I've been working on this thing for weeks now. I've been using FrontPage to put my pics and text where I want it and then copying it to my Tupperware website. BIG PROBLEM. None of my pics show up on any computer but mine. Am I supposed to save them to an online server or something? I need help.

Check out my site at www.my.tupperware.com/sampsons to see what I mean.

Thanks to anyone that can help! :-)

You need to upload your pics to the server, and put them in a folder (with the same name) or relative location you used on your home PC.

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=1101906325
    Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

Thanks. Thats what I figured. Other Tupperware people said they didn't have to, but I will.

Does anyone know of a good site to download cool website effects?

Hi... You might try DynamicDrive ... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

You might want to look in to how your Frontpage is set up: normally, you designate a folder on your home PC as the "web folder", and Frontpage will upload everything from it or delete anything on the server to keep the server matched with what's in the "web folder" on your PC. That's how it -manages- your site: you don't have to know what's on the server and what isn't because Frontpage compares both and sends or deletes whatever it has to.....So if you put the pictures into the web folder (normally in the "images" directory, but you can force them elsewhere), they should go up.
    - For that reason, with Frontpage, you should always only ever have one web folder for any site. You can access the same folder from more than one computer running Frontpage, but there should only be one folder, on one PC (-no copies!).
    Also, Frontpage isn't perfect, and sometimes it will refuse to upload files or refuse to delete them off the server. So it's nice to have a FTP program to force files up or delete them on the server (if/when you are comfortable doing that). There's free ones on Tucows; I use FileZilla. [An FTP program lists everything like Windows Explorer does, and lets you actually upload/download/delete files by hand]
    ~