Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: color mode

rsnowman, you had it right,cmyk.

Welcome to TG!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

Thanks, Mike. While I'm here I would like to let others know I recently made a post in one of the Corel NGs saying that the Gridliner program cost was $5.99. In case any of you saw that I need to announce that there is a new version-Gridliner 2- and like everything else in this modern world of ours, the price has gone up. It is now $19 and worth every penny. Anyone who is interested can check it out at http://www.kinneticfx.com/gridp1.htm
    No, its not mine and I don't get paid for telling others about it. I've used version 1 for awhile and I just like the program.
    IP

Also

Get to know the find and replace feature of Draw

You can switch colour models for vectors in two operations, one for fills and one for outlines.

If importing WMF files they will always import as RGB, does Microsoft even know CMYK exists [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Also when importing CAD files like DWG they usually import into the RGB colour space.

Inside Draw

Bitmap fills, Transparency effects via the interactive transparency tool and a majority of the lens effects will also create objects in the RGB colour space.

HTH

Peter

The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP