Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I use FrontPage at home and log into the servers at work via a VPN. This means that it is live. How do I overcome the error that WebStyle wont let me in while I'm live? I have created a folder on my PC at home, created the nav bars and then copied it to the server at work via the VPN. This is nice but I cant do any linking as the whole web site is on the school servers at work. Is there a way around this problem?

Please HELP

I use FrontPage at home and log into the servers at work via a VPN. This means that it is live. How do I overcome the error that WebStyle wont let me in while I'm live? I have created a folder on my PC at home, created the nav bars and then copied it to the server at work via the VPN. This is nice but I cant do any linking as the whole web site is on the school servers at work. Is there a way around this problem?

Please HELP

Hi, i think you will find the answer to this within the Xara FAQ.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NthCoast:

Please HELP<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>