Ok, I'm new here and I have read many threads in this forum before asking these questions, but I might have not found the key threads. So, from more to less important (for me):

1) So, the v20 "One-time purchase" option, is an "end of line" in terms of future upgrades?. I have read that this option has been created by Xara for those who were having such license in Magix. Did I understand correctly, that there is no warranty that there would be any other update for perpetual versions, any other option other than switching to a subscription plan by then? Or that it's only a "maybe" situation, at best?

2) I have read that this version has a "yearly update". Does this mean then that it will be updated (to v21, or v20.1, whatever the version) so that the people who purchased a permanent license now, will be able to purchase a new version but (and this is the important part) will not be forced to do so? I mean, if the software will still run (IE, the license is not deactivated or something) and etc if one does not upgrade to a new version after a year.

3) With the available trial (unsure about if it is similar to the v20 or too different) I have noticed that the brush when drawing freehand, if smoothing is on, even a slight value, it like jumps or trembles while drawing. If smoothing is disabled, then it does not make it, but then the lines get like many tiny bumps (looking closely, many nodes that are a bit random). I have noticed that it can be greatly fixed (or to an extent) if afterwards one combines all shapes, selects all nodes and applies a (careful) smoothing. It is not an ideal workflow, though (IMO). Is it planned in some roadmap a fix for this? BTW, I am using a Wacom tablet.

4) I have noticed that greatly augmenting the memory (in settings) that Xara Designer is allowed to use, in several fields (redrawing, etc), and tweaking some other setting, the performance improves greatly when you have many vector nodes. Is there available any sheet or forum thread specifically about performance tricks?

I don't expect people knowing the answer for the 4 questions, any answer would be very welcome and appreciated. Many thanks