Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default bug: animation ignores groups

Dear Xara devs,

i found a bug in the latest version of pro +.

A group of shapes should be treated as one object when animated with web-animation.

In the latest build 23.8 it doesn't. (See the behaviour in my Link)

https://flysolo.de/piggy/

The group should behave like the bitmap copy on the right.

Help,

Fly

ps: STRG + W or CTRL + W doesnt't work anymore (change capitalisation of selected letters).

Default Re: bug: animation ignores groups

Fly, have you set your Group to be exported as a single image? Web Properties > Image > Group web export.

Ctrl+W still works for me when I am using the text tool. What document or application language are you using?
    Command: Swap Case of next character - (Only applies in Text Tool); with the Selector tool, Ctrl+W is Close (Window); for Arrange Menu, Ctrl+W is Bring to Front...
    There are probably other modes.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn,

thank you for your response. CTRL-W works again. I use it quite often so i did a restart, started xara as admin, tried a new document, and so on. And it didn't work. Now it works as before. (Head scratching)

To the group-thing: No i didn't set it in the web-properties. Since which release is this box here? The old behaviour was group = one object. I guess i was always lucky to get the expected output

bb,

Fly

Quote Originally Posted by FLySOLO View Post
    Hi Acorn,
    thank you for your response. CTRL-W works again. I use it quite often so i did a restart, started xara as admin, tried a new document, and so on. And it didn't work. Now it works as before. (Head scratching)
    To the group-thing: No i didn't set it in the web-properties. Since which release is this box here? The old behaviour was group = one object. I guess i was always lucky to get the expected output
    bb, Fly
    Fly, the Group as a single image has been around since at least version 12.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Oh,

as a daily user since corel xara i should have recognized

Thx,

Fly