Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default updating web designer + 23.7.68699

Hello everyone,

Can anyone please tell me how to upgrade from web designer 23.7.68699 to the latest version.
    When I run the program and go to 'check for updates' in the help menu it shows an update is available (Update Alert: 23.7 Now Available) but there's no link to go to.

There is a link to 'see what's new' but it talks about Designer Pro + only.

Thanks.

I forgot to add that I have the updates subscription in place. I imagine that I will have to install the latest version over what I have already but I'm looking for a link ideally.
    Last edited by ukDalek; 23 March 2024 at 01:01 AM.

Default Re: updating web designer + 23.7.68699

@Xara has just got its usual lazy hat on.
    I have Xara Designer Pro+ 23.7.0.68699 SL x64 Feb 21 2024 and I get the same "Alert"; it is only an alert if you've not been connected or used the product for a time.
    It should logically then say you are on the latest when you click Help > Check for updates.
    Lazy too if you are not properly directed to your actual Plus product's Release Notes - http://releasenotes.xara.hosting/web...plus/index.htm.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: updating web designer + 23.7.68699

Thanks Acorn,

Yes, I haven't used it for a while. What you've written makes sense now. Anyway, thanks for help. Much appreciated. Definitely lazy hat firmly in place @Xara

Cheers,
    Ian