Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
Daniel, if you wish to PM me, I will provide chapter and verse around the necessity for having a Password Reset.... it is not a 'tickbox' exercise.
Thanks for the offer but I'm OK. Sounds like a symptom of insiting on running on old software.

Knowingly running old software which is not kept up to date would be difficult to defend if there was a data breach. Someone at some Xara company must be the Data Controller and is taking chances that I certainly wouldn't with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
I have seen no recent signs for another name fest.
It can't just be me getting Alfonso's emails surely. We'll find out on Monday apparently. They're going to grandfather me because apparently implying that I'm old is "our way of saying thank you" for having used the software for so long. Maybe I have, and I bought my first version in about 1997 and most of them since... but I was only 17 then. I guess it's apt for the software that my wife insists sounds like my mistress makes me a grandfather at the age of only 44.

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
or you could use a password a manager
Of course - I wouldn't be without Bitwarden - between multiple PCs, Macs, and smartphones of both flavours, I'd be lost without it. Like most people, I just stick a 1 or a ! at the end every time it has to be changed, and save the new one.