Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Problem with the Xara Pro+ built in uploader

Just an update. Xara continue to solve the problem of the uploader. The fuzzy fact remains that 7 of 10 sites load well with the uploader. 3 sites have to be uploaded with an external program (FileZilla). Half of those sites were made with a previous update of Pro+. Half use the new upload dialogue. I don’t believe that is the problem.

Xara techs almost have it. Using FTPS I can see "explore web space" -- the site uploads and stalls out at about 3%. Then quits.
    Just an update as techs are aware.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Default Re: Problem with the Xara Pro+ built in uploader

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    Just an update. Xara continue to solve the problem of the uploader. The fuzzy fact remains that 7 of 10 sites load well with the uploader. 3 sites have to be uploaded with an external program (FileZilla). Half of those sites were made with a previous update of Pro+. Half use the new upload dialogue. I don’t believe that is the problem.

Xara techs almost have it. Using FTPS I can see "explore web space" -- the site uploads and stalls out at about 3%. Then quits.
    Just an update as techs are aware.
    Thanks Bill. I assume their Easter Eggs remain locked away until all fixed.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat