Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation Xaratemplates X-Builder order download no longer availiable? Can someone help me out?

Hello everyone.

It seems like Michal changed his website Xaratemplates recently and I can no longer download my order of X-Builder. Accounts also no longer exist there.

Sadly, Michal's e-mail address also seems to have vanished, so I cannot contact him that way.

I think the last X-Builder Update was released in mid 2022. Has somebody here a backup of the last version or a way to contact Michal?

Default Re: Xaratemplates X-Builder order download no longer availiable? Can someone help me

Michal joined Xara in 2022 so that is why there have been no updates.

I too found it disturbing that all purchase links and account details just frittered away.
    Clearly X-Builder is a confusing conflict with Xara's new Web Block so X-Builder has just been swept aside.

Ask Xara directly if it will provide you a copy of X-Builder on proof of your past purchase.
    Also ask it about anyone providing a copy of any of free XBuilder-2018-legacy.zip (34.3MB), 20210334-XBuilder-free.zip (16.2MB) or the bought 2022-XBuilder.zip (766MB); the ZIP names were probably changed by me.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Xaratemplates X-Builder order download no longer availiable? Can someone help me

There was also an update in April 2022, version 2022.1 (771MB).

Yeah, the last e-mail about updates I got was from 28th April 2022. So this seems to be the last update.

But the Xaratemplates website was still reachable like normal in the last year. But it looks like it changed just recently, at the end of 2023/beginning of 2024.

I have now created a ticket with Xara. I still have all my order confirmation e-mails backed up. But I'm not sure that they can do anything about this. Maybe they can tell Michal about this problem if he still works there.

That seems to be all you can do for now.

No response from Xara so far.

I now created a new ticket.

Good news, everyone!

Xara just responded and gave me a download link to the files. They also said that the templates will no longer be available, so they will not return to Xaratemplates.

The newest Xara files are from 27th April 2022 (Zip file is 771 MB in size), so I highly recommend to everyone who doesn't have a backup of the latest download to ask Xara as soon as possible for a download link.

I don't have the link but Xbuilder.zip file /789738KB). If someone would need it, PM so I can try to have it as DL link.

Welcome to TalkGraphics Ismo55. New members are not permitted PMs until after a certain number of posts. I never remember the exactly number but seems like 10-20.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismo55 View Post
    I don't have the link but Xbuilder.zip file /789738KB). If someone would need it, PM so I can try to have it as DL link.
    Can you stop and think about what risks are involved in your offer?

We already have a direct route to Xara for those who own the product and want the last update.
    You may have bought these files from xaratemplates.com but that does not give you the freedom to offer to all.
    TalkGraphics does not endorse bulk exchange of bought products due to licensing and copyrighting issues.
    You have no 'reputation' in TalkGraphics yet (despite being a member since 2017) so no one can have any assurance, other than your word, that the ZIP does not contain malicious code.

Nonetheless, thank you for reaching out.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat