Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default embed google map in prox10 web

sorry guys, i know this is a stuuupid question - i knew how to do it and forgot but can't seem to find the simple answer either..... eish, of all the things i lost i miss my mind the most

SOLVED TX!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EMBED A GOOGLE MAP.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	134660
    Last edited by ggsmit; 29 February 2024 at 11:40 AM. Reason: solved
    '... and then there was Corel Draw v.2 for MS Windows 3 on my superfast 286'

Default Re: embed google map in prox10 web

gg, glad you did.

I was going to point out that XDPXv10 will not handle the Google Map widget as Google tells you off for using Internet Explorer.
    Your solution to go the Maps and get the Embed code is the right route.

Once you have created your Placeholder, you might like to adjust its sizing by replacing width="600" height="450" with width="100%" height="100%"; this allows you to change the Placeholder dimensions and the map follows.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

tx acorn, few people address me as 'gg' .... old nickname :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ggsmit View Post
    tx acorn, few people address me as 'gg' .... old nickname :-)
    I know another SA and he goes by JJ, I though it was a thing!
    What would you like? g, G, Gab, Gabby or Gabriel? You previously signed off with "gabriel".

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

gg is great tx!