Looking for an MP3 music player for a musician’s website to demonstrate excerpts of his original music. I am having a hard time finding one. Most Players seem to be designed for WordPress. Other music players are subscription based at exorbitant prices. Some require you to be a computer programmer in order to get the thing to work. Something that I can just import and drop onto a web page, or a simple code to copy-paste into a placeholder in Xara, would be ideal.

I realize that Xara has a stock MP3 player that is easy to use, but I don’t like how it looks and it doesn’t like being resized (all sorts of crazy things happen). Also a problem with it is that you hear two songs playing at once if you click the play button on another song whilst there is a song already playing.

Anyway, here is what I am NOT looking for:

I am not looking for anything cloud-based; I am not looking for links to Spotify or iTunes or YouTube. I am not looking for a jukebox/song list of other people’s music.

I am willing to pay for the software, but absolutely no subscriptions.

I wonder if anyone can advise me? The only Talk Graphics posts I could find remotely related to the subject were from around 10 years or so ago.