Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    I ran the photos through a dedicated cartoon creator, Prima Cartoonizer. Didn't really impress me, so I tossed them into one of my favourites, Pop Art Studio. Results are below (no mobile site).

I'm still working on the theory that Spektra13 wants a cartoon of a photo so she can add background shapes and text. Is that correct?

>>> index (auzlink.net.au) <<<

Those all look incredible and there's actually one in particular my dad and I agree that looks really good! I've attached it so you know which one I'm talking about. But thats in the realm of what I'm looking for.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris Univision Image_03-01-2024_01.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	158.1 KB 
ID:	134675

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    CyberLink's version of AI Cartoonizer - you'll have to signup to get the tools that let you tweak, so it's not free - there are various programs with this tag online, some may be free

https://myedit.online/en/photo-edito...-best-software

there is also ToonApp if you prefer to work on phone

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rtoon&hl=en_US

I don't do a lot of caricature myself, at least not in apps like this, so take them as you find them, I have not used them myself just read what others have recommended
    Yeah, the thing is to do this myself, I never in a million years expected it to be free. If it was, that was great and a bonus but I knew somewhere down the line it would cost something.
    I'll be sure to give those a look and see if it's worth paying for. Thanks for sharing!

I ran the photos through a dedicated cartoon creator, Prima Cartoonizer. Didn't really impress me, so I tossed them into one of my favourites, Pop Art Studio. Results are below (no mobile site).

I'm still working on the theory that Spektra13 wants a cartoon of a photo so she can add background shapes and text. Is that correct?

>>> index (auzlink.net.au) <<<

Those all look incredible and there's actually one in particular my dad and I agree that looks really good! I've attached it so you know which one I'm talking about. But thats in the realm of what I'm looking for.

Name:	Chris Univision Image_03-01-2024_01.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	158.1 KB 
ID:	134675

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Prisma https://app.prisma-ai.com/ might be worth a look. They have hundreds of filters that can produce as many different looks.

I prefer the image without the microphone. Maybe just do some image editing to bring out the best of your features. You are very attractive, you have a warm and lovely smile. Accentuate your best features. Most women would kill for your hair.

Just be yourself.
    Thank you! I appreciate the kind words! Prisma looks like a pretty powerful website and I'll be sure to give it a go.

That image was produced by AI from a text prompt (as were all in that gallery).

I've added a couple made with Dynamic Auto Painter, but it's still not what you're really looking for...However. On another thread HERE, Mr. Frendak popped up. The first line on his website clearly states: "Hey, Spektra13. I'd love to flatten your face into vectors. Call me."

His website showing his cartooning abilities: >>>Rocket Studios Home <<<

Name:	Spektra13 DAP1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	294.0 KB 
ID:	134676 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spektra13 DAP2.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	215.0 KB 
ID:	134677

100% Xara. Yes I removed watermarks without permission, yes I'm using (probably) copyright material, but it's 100% Xara, no 3rd party software.

Name:	Spektra13 Xara.jpg 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	134680

That's excellent Chris!
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

That image was produced by AI from a text prompt (as were all in that gallery).

I've added a couple made with Dynamic Auto Painter, but it's still not what you're really looking for...However. On another thread HERE, Mr. Frendak popped up. The first line on his website clearly states: "Hey, Spektra13. I'd love to flatten your face into vectors. Call me."

His website showing his cartooning abilities: >>>Rocket Studios Home <<<

Name:	Spektra13 DAP1.jpg 
Size:	294.0 KB 
ID:	134676 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spektra13 DAP2.jpg 
Size:	215.0 KB 
ID:	134677
    Yeah, not what I’m looking for and they’re definitely a bit… out there. Lol My dad said it looks like Michael Meyers behind me in the second one.
    I took a quick look at Mr. Frendaks website and I have to say I’m really impressed! He does a lot of great work, though I’m not sure where you saw him say my name specifically.

100% Xara. Yes I removed watermarks without permission, yes I'm using (probably) copyright material, but it's 100% Xara, no 3rd party software.

Name:	Spektra13 Xara.jpg 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	134680
    That actually turned out pretty well! It’s quick and dirty but it works! I’m not sure if its considered copyright because I paid for it but either way it looks good!

Well, here's the Xara project file if you want to play around with backgrounds etc.

Spektra13.xar

Name:	Spektra13 Xara2.jpg 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	134682

Name:	Spektra13 Xara2.jpg 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	134682
    I really like that! It's giving 80's vibes and I love it! I can definitely use these somewhere!

Grab the project file, and you can play with text, background, line, colours and effects 'til your heart's content.

\\