Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Location
    USA, NJ
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

    Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Leonardo has an option to work from a photo as input. But I got absolutely nowhere when I said make a cartoon from the attached image.

    Egg - I have no idea who that person is you tried to get me to identify. Especially the second one.

    Spectra13 I think the cartoon you originally posted is pretty darn good.
    Neither of them is awful but if you're talking about the comparison I posted, the one on the left looks like me, and the one on the
    right makes me look too manly, or as my dad so eloquently put it, She Hulk-ish. Which one are you talking about?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21,309

    Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Perhaps this is closer to the mark HD.
    could be, relatively speaking

    @spektra13 what sort of look are you aiming for ?
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,776

    Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

    I ran the photos through a dedicated cartoon creator, Prima Cartoonizer. Didn't really impress me, so I tossed them into one of my favourites, Pop Art Studio. Results are below (no mobile site).

    I'm still working on the theory that Spektra13 wants a cartoon of a photo so she can add background shapes and text. Is that correct?

    >>> index (auzlink.net.au) <<<

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Location
    USA, NJ
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

    Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Leonardo has an option to work from a photo as input. But I got absolutely nowhere when I said make a cartoon from the attached image.

    Egg - I have no idea who that person is you tried to get me to identify. Especially the second one.

    Spectra13 I think the cartoon you originally posted is pretty darn good.
    Yeah, I just started messing with Leonardo and wow, is that fussy. It's not bad but it's not really what I'm looking for though.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Location
    USA, NJ
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    I ran the photos through a dedicated cartoon creator, Prima Cartoonizer. Didn't really impress me, so I tossed them into one of my favourites, Pop Art Studio. Results are below (no mobile site).

    I'm still working on the theory that Spektra13 wants a cartoon of a photo so she can add background shapes and text. Is that correct?

    >>> index (auzlink.net.au) <<<
    Exactly! I dont need the background of the photo, just a cartoon that I can add to!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21,309

    Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duo.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	730.1 KB 
ID:	134672

    bit rough as I don't have an account for this app and had to remove background quick and dirty - also reason for watermark on right image

    but is it the sort of thing you want ?
    Last edited by handrawn; 01 March 2024 at 03:59 PM. Reason: tipohs
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Location
    USA, NJ
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

    These are all great options and came out looking pretty decent but my main issue with the image I originally posted was my shirt. Otherwise, the cartoon image came out great!
    It's as simple as in my haste to get the picture taken I neglected to fix up my shirt a little. In my defense though, it is a very well-loved shirt and one of my favorites!
    Mindjourney looks like a very powerful piece of software(if you want to call it that) I just didn't realize you needed to pay for it, I thought it was free like Leonardo, but it's definitely
    something I'm considering for future projects, not just this.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Good Look_03-01-2024_01.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	134673

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Location
    USA, NJ
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

    Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duo.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	730.1 KB 
ID:	134672

    bit rough as I don't have an account for this app and had to remove background quick and dirty - also reason for watermark on right image

    but is it the sort of thing you want ?
    That is in realm of what I'm looking for, what app is that?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    21,309

    Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

    CyberLink's version of AI Cartoonizer - you'll have to signup to get the tools that let you tweak, so it's not free - there are various programs with this tag online, some may be free

    https://myedit.online/en/photo-edito...-best-software

    there is also ToonApp if you prefer to work on phone

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rtoon&hl=en_US

    I don't do a lot of caricature myself, at least not in apps like this, so take them as you find them, I have not used them myself just read what others have recommended
    Last edited by handrawn; 01 March 2024 at 06:06 PM. Reason: add second link
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Placitas, New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    41,503

    Default Re: Can I take a photograph and make it a cartoon image?

    Prisma https://app.prisma-ai.com/ might be worth a look. They have hundreds of filters that can produce as many different looks.

    I prefer the image without the microphone. Maybe just do some image editing to bring out the best of your features. You are very attractive, you have a warm and lovely smile. Accentuate your best features. Most women would kill for your hair.

    Just be yourself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Prisma_broadway.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	235.9 KB 
ID:	134674  

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •