I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this because it is off topic but I also have a question about Xara itself.
I've paid for an online inexpensive graphics service and the first image didn't really turn out right and the second one made me look like an old man.
The person I'm working with seems to be having a hard time making the image look even similar to me. Now, I don't mean to be rude, but because
the person is in a different country I can understand the difficulty with the language barrier but I'm more or less wondering if there is a way to do this
in Xara. I can provide the graphics that I have now but they are going to have a watermark from the individual from the website I going through.
It all boils down to the fact that it looks like they took my chin and forehead and stretched it and took my cheeks and squeezed them in. I've provided
a cropped version of the image and can provide the full image if need be.

I didn't add the actual photos I took but if they're needed I'd be happy to provide them. Thanks in advance for any input or advice/answers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo to Avatar compare v2.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	134659