Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Galllery renewal

For the past 5 years or so I've annually renewed and then I have access to the Gallery to download items. I went there today and instead it takes me to a page of flags and languages. I went to design gallery and clicked "More Online", what happened to the gallery? Does this mean I need to renew my subscription or has something else changed?

Default Re: Galllery renewal

Quote Originally Posted by trnhockey1 View Post
    For the past 5 years or so I've annually renewed and then I have access to the Gallery to download items. I went there today and instead it takes me to a page of flags and languages. I went to design gallery and clicked "More Online", what happened to the gallery? Does this mean I need to renew my subscription or has something else changed?
    Todd, do read my https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...084#post661084

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Galllery renewal

Hi Todd,

Matt here from Xara. Reach out to us through the chat at www.xara.com or through www.xara.com/contact-us

We will give you the full details on upgrade options and special pricing offers.

Cheers,
    Matt