Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: PROBLEM WITH XARA 19 AND MOBILE VERSION

yes the fmradio opens in xara as does the fmplayer. but the fm chat just opens up as a blank page, is there anyway of having the chat in a separate page than the from page ???, realize i don't need to open chat, but i could use opening the chat in separate page on both the main and the mobile version, also how do i upload 2 versions to website as they both need to be called in index don't they ????

ps my original website, didnt have a problem with the pc version, or the player, it all worked fine on pc, in all browsers, it was just the mobile version that messed everything up,

right the website vesion works on web, it aut plays just gonna see if the mobile version works as ive just up loaded both version to site give me a sec

yes as ive thought the mobile version is just showing the web version .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2024-02-27_12-23-45.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	134642

so i cant upload both verions called index, how do i upload the mobile version as a mobile varient, is there any way of havin g the chat as a 2nd pfull page with the site as the chat is realy important, but doasnt need the players as the chat need s to open in snd page on both varients

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonkey View Post
    yes the fmradio opens in xara as does the fmplayer. but the fm chat just opens up as a blank page, is there anyway of having the chat in a separate page than the from page ???, realize i don't need to open chat, but i could use opening the chat in separate page on both the main and the mobile version, also how do i upload 2 versions to website as they both need to be called in index don't they ????
    The code for the chat:
    Open the FM Chat project file and, Utilities > Web Properties > Website (tab) > HTML Code (Body) You will find the code that creates the chat window. There's a web address in there, which I presume is where you made the add-on originally. It is a blank page because all we need is the code. The FM Player project file has content because there are 2 blocks of code needed. One for the player and one for the controls.
    As long as you upload those two folders as folders, they have done their job.

The FM Radio project file is the bit that the public see. Edit that however you see fit. You can have the chat on a separate page. You can have the player to the left, or right, or bottom. Just move the pink placeholders to wherever you want them. Upload the result as you would do normally. The upload directory should look like the picture I posted earlier.

The placeholders in the FM Radio project file are crucial, select a placeholder and Utilities > Web Properties > Placeholder (tab) > HTML Code (Body) and ensure the scr="https//.....is pointing to the corresponding folder, fmchat or fmplayer. There is no need to add index.html.

Modern browser do not allow autoplay for audio files.

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonkey View Post
    so i cant upload both verions called index, how do i upload the mobile version as a mobile varient, is there any way of havin g the chat as a 2nd pfull page with the site as the chat is realy important, but doasnt need the players as the chat need s to open in snd page on both varients
    Not sure what you're doing here. Have a look at the picture I posted on the previous page. There is no separate mobile site, it's a single upload that automatically converts to a mobile site when the screen size reduces.
    Open the FM Radio project file and you will see Main and Mobile...two layouts, one upload.

ps as long as your site has a ssl certificate, then all you do is press in the top of browser and allow auto play, give me bit to get round what your saying, as i can just upload everthing you have done via filezilla, but when i try and upload via ftp on xara it asks for the main page to be called index
    so on the website version, do i add another page and copy the chat page over and upload all files after saving using filezilla ??? ??

so to add the chat as a separate page, do i add 2nd page and add chat plugin, then i can increase the chat page size

i use filezilla and all my listeners will use filezilla as i will put a link for them to download on there phones, but my site works fine on chrome as well ps love what youve done,