Hi guys, ive been using xara for years, i run a couple of online radio stations called funkymonkey.fm & funkymonkey.radio, ive only got back into it after 6 years of due to cancer (cancer free 4 years ) with the main site i have a player for the stream and a plugin for whatever mix or dj is playing, when i upload that it all works fine, but the moment i add a mobile version and upload both, suddenly not only does the player stop working on the main site, it stops on the mobile one as well, so i have to go back and revers it to before i add mobile site, its really annoying as the mobile version is really important for the station as prob 80% of listeners use there phones, we have a chatroom as well, so without the mobile version , its useless, ive tried to just design a mobile version , but you cant do that, maybe if i export the files and upload via filezilla, its just weird, ive tried reducing evything in the mobile version, b ut it makes no differance, as soon as i add a mobile version it messes both versions up ??? been at it for a week now trying everything.
thanks
Sean Sullivan