Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Smart photo grid

I think I know the answer but double checking myself. When using a smart photo grid can you auto sort the images by name other than manually moving each one.
    Thanks

Default Re: Smart photo grid

Auto sort? Not sure exactly what you want to do. However, in a smart photo grid it won’t sort. If you’re talking a carousel it will auto start. Perhaps you could explain what you want the grid to do.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Thanks you have confirm what I thought. I was only thinking if you placed images in the grid without checking but you had named them sequential could it sort them into the correct order. Wishful thinking on my part I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by SPD54 View Post
    Thanks you have confirm what I thought. I was only thinking if you placed images in the grid without checking but you had named them sequential could it sort them into the correct order. Wishful thinking on my part I'm afraid.
    It does not auto sort, but if you name or number your pics you can control which image you have and where. You can also name all your images with the name tag. I work with a lot of images, and best practice on the right hand side, if you name all components you can keep them straight that way.
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Quote Originally Posted by bwood View Post
    It does not auto sort, but if you name or number your pics you can control which image you have and where. You can also name all your images with the name tag. I work with a lot of images, and best practice on the right hand side, if you name all components you can keep them straight that way. cluster rush
    I think naming or numbering photos is a good way to organize them. I will try it. Thanks for sharing your experience.