Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Minor Annoyance - FX > Color > Enhance menu

On the overall scheme of things this is of little, or no importance. And it might just be my set-up.

First off, I am linking to the extended FX features found in Pro X from Pro+ so this is not Kosher to begin with.

When I select a photo to edit then select Photo Tool > FX > Color > Threshold, the menu always drops below my screen so the Threshold slider is not available until I drag the menu up a bit. (See attachment)

I have a 4K monitor and this may also be part of the problem.

If anyone has too much time on his or her or their hands, you might want to see if you can replicate this. If not, I will survive.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FX Threshold.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	134540  

Default Re: Minor Annoyance - FX > Color > Enhance menu

I haven't got that filter so I'm unable to help here Gary.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Minor Annoyance - FX > Color > Enhance menu

from my experience with v20 - yes, and in fact I see less of that than you do, only the upper [in my case blue] border - also some of the filters will cause the program to crash

sorry, no time on my hands to take it any further

edit - just popped back to say that crashes more likely if the xara window is 'restore down' ie not occupying full screen , and sometimes the filter dialogs are off screen completely - but as you said 'not kosher'
    Last edited by handrawn; 09 February 2024 at 12:21 PM.
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...