Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
Tazz, well your website is still up and running but there's no menu and the images don't click frwd or back. I see you're using Xara Web Desisner MX Premium. I can't remember but does this use Internet Explorer to preview the site? If so, IE is dead and may be one cause of the error. I take it you've rebooted your PC & Router?
Not exactly the same error but try some of the suggestions at:
https://softwarekeep.com/blog/how-to...n-your-browser

You could just save your index page as a xar page and upload it here so we can have a look.
Hi Egg, good to see you. No, I am using: Xara Designer Pro X 19.0.1.65946 DL x64 Feb 7 2023.
Acorn has been assisting as you can see up there. To go a step further beyond, just the website. ALL my websites are doing the same thing from within Xara. Also, to test it further, I went into the "HELP" tab in the program, and the dropdown box, to "MORE XARA DESIGNER PRO X" seen in the attachment, and I get the same error message when I click on any of those options such as "Xara Designer Pro X Home", "Online Forum", etc. So it seems like the entire Xara program will not or CAN NOT reach the outside world for whatever reason. Except, when I publish a site, it publishes perfectly with no issues at all.
Tazz

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XaraError2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	134535