@Ray, you have to ask yourself "Is this just marketing or a must-have feature?"
In it's present form, it is a rabbit hole awaiting your foot.
Design first then use the Xara AI to validate your efforts.

Remember who is the master:

I just asked Bing AI: "describe yourself by asking yourself to describe yourself"

I got this answer: "I'm an AI developed by Microsoft, designed to assist users by providing information, answering questions, and engaging in conversation. I use technology such as GPT-4 and Bing Search to provide relevant and useful responses. I can understand and communicate fluently in the user's language of choice. However, I must clarify that I don't have personal experiences or emotions, and I don't have access to personal data about individuals unless it has been shared with me in the course of our conversation. I'm designed to respect user privacy and confidentiality. My primary function is to provide assistance and make the interaction as helpful and enjoyable as possible for the user. Is there anything specific you would like to know or discuss?"

After a few seconds it deleted all the above and changed its answer to "My mistake, I can’t give a response to that right now. Let’s try a different topic." (in Apple System font)

Acorn