Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Info Re: Header Logo and company name only partially displayed in preview mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Baber View Post
    Hi Acorn.
    I went and looked at the video link thar Egg Bramhill kindly provided for me. In the video he says hit "Reply to Thread", whereas previously I hit "Reply", which is the first button under your instructional message. This time I will follow the video instuctions as set out. Hopefully this will send the website page....I'm crossing my fingers !
    Simon.
    Simon, I typed up from memory so sorry I misled you.

Your problem is exactly as i guessed in my first Reply.

You moved the Page background rounded Black Rectangle from origin.
    It shows as:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-01 162255.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	134499
    The two negative values should be (0, 0).
    You also should never work with the Page background unlocked, as you can move it in error.

In passing, your landing page is far too wordy, few will read; Google will flag the font size as too small. You have a fair few typos to correct. Purple prose on purple will flag up poorly in Google's Accessibility.

You could improve the site's download and performance by not using a Shadow on the Page background Rectangle.
    Your biggest gain will be to tick Web Properties > Website > Other > Shapes as SVG. This alone gives a three time speed gain on loading the page. Useful if your other 16 pages are similar.

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 01 February 2024 at 04:12 PM.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat