Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Header Logo and company name only partially displayed in preview mode.

Hi Acorn.

I've had that file uploaded for a week or so now. And I was wondering if you have had the time to take a look at it to see why it is not previewing properly ?
    I have already looked at why it could be behaving badly, but I simply cannot understand the reason for it !

Default Re: Header Logo and company name only partially displayed in preview mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Baber View Post
    Hi Acorn.

I've had that file uploaded for a week or so now. And I was wondering if you have had the time to take a look at it to see why it is not previewing properly ?
    I have already looked at why it could be behaving badly, but I simply cannot understand the reason for it !
    Simon, I answered when I saw your attachment in under 90 minutes in https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...353#post659353.

Did you miss it?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn,I'm so sorry ! I didn't see your reply, as I'm not used to how these forums work. I was expecting your reply to appear under my message to you. As it turned out, it was on another page. I really am so sorry. Im going to go read your reply now and try and get my head around it. Thank you so much.

Simon.

Hi Acorn,

I have read everything you said and will take it onboard. One thing I don't understand though is when you said "The two negative values should be (0, 0)". I don't know what this means. If I set these negative values to 0, 0, will this address my original display issue ?

As regards the font size, I stuch with the original that was in the template I used, I figured that if it was there already, then it must be right ! If not, what is the correct font size(same question for variant too)?

Also, when you said "to tick Web Properties > Website > Other > Shapes as SVG", what does this actuallt do ? I really don't know.

I have a day off work tommorrow. I will sit at my computer and try to apply what you said. Again , thank you so much.

Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Baber View Post
    Hi Acorn,
    I have read everything you said and will take it onboard. One thing I don't understand though is when you said "The two negative values should be (0, 0)". I don't know what this means. If I set these negative values to 0, 0, will this address my original display issue ?
    As regards the font size, I stuch with the original that was in the template I used, I figured that if it was there already, then it must be right ! If not, what is the correct font size(same question for variant too)?
    Also, when you said "to tick Web Properties > Website > Other > Shapes as SVG", what does this actuallt do ? I really don't know.
    I have a day off work tommorrow. I will sit at my computer and try to apply what you said. Again , thank you so much.
    Simon.
    Simon, look at the image in Post#11. The easiest way is to select the Page background Rectangle and move it to origin X: 0 & Y: 0. The lock it
    Your can then select all and drag it back into the Rectangle's expanse.
    If your NavBar is Repeating on all pages then for the other pages you only move the background Rectangle and then lock that and move everything but the NavBar.

Open Sans 12pt is way too small for a wordy website. I would put it at 16pt.
    For the Variant, I would go from 18pt to 22pt.
    You would need to changes Heading One and the other Paragraph Styles.

I'm sorry but there is no v19 SVG Support for HTML rendering. It appeared in XPro+ v21.6.
    It will be in the new Xara Perpetual versions as well.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat