Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: buttons not working on mobile variant, fine on main variant

I tried adding a file in the Manage Attachments.... once I uploaded it... it disappeared..... where do the uploads go??
    Once I get some of these procedures down, I won't be so hard to help.... sorry

I tried adding a file in the Manage Attachments.... once I uploaded it... it disappeared..... where do the uploads go??
    Once I get some of these procedures down, I won't be so hard to help.... sorry

it might have been too big - there is a 10 MB limit for .xar files
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

I still don't see any file after I hit the upload button..... It buffers for a few seconds and then ..... nothing.... blank windows again

Quote Originally Posted by Songweaver View Post
    You are correct. I didn't realize I had posted.... been so long https://eldonnazarene.faith
    Sonweaver, take a look at your Variant and your https://eldonnazarene.faith/#xl_xr_page_services page.

The Hamburger menu has been incorporated into an image, probably by your Grouping it with the disk and text under that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18843.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	134462

As you are using the latest Xara product, you probably have to untick Web Properties > Image > Web Export Group > Export group as a single image.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Songweaver View Post
    I still don't see any file after I hit the upload button..... It buffers for a few seconds and then ..... nothing.... blank windows again

your original file was 27 MB - this new one must be a maximum of 10 MB - and in .XAR or .WEB format, or one of the other allowed formts

you have to click on browse, select the file, and when that window has closed click on upload button - are you doing both ?

if so, then what you describe certainly sounds like it is not acceptable to the forum, but it could be it is being blocked by your computer security software, or you service provider [ISP] for some reason
    Last edited by handrawn; 24 January 2024 at 09:26 AM. Reason: add quote
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

"but it could be it is being blocked by your computer security software, or you service provider [ISP] for some reason"... Where would I check for this?

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    your original file was 27 MB - this new one must be a maximum of 10 MB - and in .XAR or .WEB format, or one of the other allowed formts

you have to click on browse, select the file, and when that window has closed click on upload button - are you doing both ?

if so, then what you describe certainly sounds like it is not acceptable to the forum, but it could be it is being blocked by your computer security software, or you service provider [ISP] for some reason
    The issue with the two buttons on the index page are still not corrected. ZI was in hopes that my corrections to the menu button on the services page and deleting the two 'extra buttons' just off of the page would do it. Not so. I will try to learn how to operate the advanced reply area and get the smaller .XAR file uploaded. I totally appreciate all the help thus far. It must be infuriating to try and help a 'newbie' and not have it turn out right. So sorry
    Tomorrow is another day.....