I use Xara all the time for various work purposes. I don't have the same type of setup as you do with the 4k screen.

I went with the upgrade for one reason and that was to get the ability to export shapes for our company web sites to help speed them up. We have a large site and I want help with it's speed.

As far as the PDF file editing, I have not noticed a real big difference. I don't know what your issue you were having and if they are still present or not.

I too use Xara for engineering drawings because it is just quicker than CAD when I don't need real precise measurements. But like you, I understand that it is not designed to be a CAD program and will have some quirts.

I have not had any crash issue with either V19 or 20. I did find one difference and that is in V20 if I have the program open and I grab a file and drop it on the desktop icon it will not open the file. V19 would open the file in a new window. If V20 is closed and you drop the file on the icon it will open right up in a new window.

I have not had a chance to see how the live copy is working and use the new handles that Xara has implemented yet.

Ray

Ray