Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara Designer Pro 20

Hello all
    I hope we are all well, I have bought Zara Design Pro 20 single license, i am slowly getting my head around some of the things that have changed but i few things i am lost with - is anyone else on here using it ? How do you find it? I find the online help bit is very helpful to be fair.

JT

Default Re: Xara Designer Pro 20

Hi Jack, users are using numerous versions but are always willing to assist.

Just ceate a new thread explaining your problem/issue and someone will try their best to answer. In truth it's almost always Acorn.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I have pro 20 but I don't use it much - there is a bug with ctrl+B/ctrl+F which is a real nuisance for me - and a risk of crashing when using art brushes although that appears to be specific to my system config

the stacking bug is here: https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...ug-stack-order

In truth it's almost always Acorn
    when it comes to the technical detail, particularly websites, I think you are right, although there are other very helpful members too such as ChrisM; oh and when it comes to video help, one a certain Egg springs to mind
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Terrier View Post
    Hello all
    I hope we are all well, I have bought Zara Design Pro 20 single license, i am slowly getting my head around some of the things that have changed but i few things i am lost with - is anyone else on here using it ? How do you find it? I find the online help bit is very helpful to be fair.

JT
    Hi Jack and welcome. We’re all here to help with specific problems. This on line manual is very helpful.

https://helpandsupport.xara.com/xara...tting_help.htm

As well within your program you’ll find a ready made website that’ll take you through the steps. You’ll find it at the top right in your panels. Work thru that and you’ll find a lot of good basic advice.

W
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.