Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Anyone interested on selling an old version of Xara Xtreme?

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    I feel sure there was a free edition
    Xara XS claimed a release date of 2005 but really it was released in early 2006, based on the previous year’s Xara X¹. It surfaced when Xara Xtreme 2 was released, and given away with magazines as a free promotional thing that had an option to upgrade to the new Xtreme 2 program.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-12 230503.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	134413

I bought multiple versions of Xara Xtreme Pro 3.2, and if I knew how to give them to you, I would - I'll never use them again, I have a Pro+ subscription now. Ditto all the versions before and after it - I bought everything Xara sold for years. The Magix website doesn't show any serial numbers but I have them in the original order confirmation emails.

hi daniel

this is what i was thinking of [did a google] :

https://www.xara.com/us/specialoffers/designer/

but it ended long ago - I probably have the file and the key offline somewhere, I'm a squirrel whenit comes to software

older cd's you could copy all the files to computer and install from folder, so in theory you could just transfer that digtally, but it would be big, need a large file transfer site
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

but it ended long ago - I probably have the file and the key offline somewhere, I'm a squirrel whenit comes to software
    the download for that offer is archived on wayback machine, the file is named Xara_Xtreme_5_Silver.exe, its size is 225MB and require registration and serial number to work. i don't know if the goal of registration is only to have a mail where to send the serial.

older cd's you could copy all the files to computer and install from folder, so in theory you could just transfer that digitally, but it would be big, need a large file transfer site
    the https://ufile.io/ site allows to upload 50GB of files without registration, storing them for 30 days.
    Last edited by Spinox; 13 January 2024 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I bought multiple versions of Xara Xtreme Pro 3.2, and if I knew how to give them to you, I would - I'll never use them again, I have a Pro+ subscription now. Ditto all the versions before and after it - I bought everything Xara sold for years. The Magix website doesn't show any serial numbers but I have them in the original order confirmation emails.
    i would buy your version of xara xtreme pro 3.2! it's the cd version or the activated dl version? or both?
    if i remember well, the cd version had multiple cds, one with the program and help movies, the other with manual, tutorials and so on...
    thanks, andrea.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinox View Post
    i would buy your version of xara xtreme pro 3.2! it's the cd version or the activated dl version? or both?.
    I'll have a look but I don't think that I have any CDs. If I do, you're welcome to them. I'm not interested in selling anything, it holds no value to me - you can have whatever I've got, digitally or physically.

I'll take a look on Monday to see what I have physically, but I'm in the UK - so posting anything to the EU is a chore. I'll be in Belgium in a few weeks, so I'll pack whatever I have and post it to you from there. The (now out of date) page you'll have seen with a listing and set of screenshots from old versions of Xara software is my website, you can contact me with the details there.

hi daniel

I don't think I ever saw that, I certainly didn't do it, and can't remember seeing it. I hope it helped users and Xara alike, great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I'll have a look but I don't think that I have any CDs. If I do, you're welcome to them. I'm not interested in selling anything, it holds no value to me - you can have whatever I've got, digitally or physically.
    Ok! Thanks for now! I'm a new user and I can't send PM, so my mail is spinox@tiscali.it. I look forward to hearing from you again. Regards, Andrea.