Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Happy New Year Stereogram

An AI-assisted New Years image.

I have been working with a variety of AI image-generating applications. It is not always easy. But considering this technology is in its infancy the possibilities are mind boggling.

In the end it all comes into Designer Pro+ where the real work is done.

Wishing one and all a healthy, happy, productive and creative New Year.

The version with the X is for cross eyes viewing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2024 New Years.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	314.7 KB 
ID:	134380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	X-2024 New Years.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	311.4 KB 
ID:	134381  

Default Re: Happy New Year Stereogram

All the best Gary, HNY.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Gary, for some reason I have difficulty seeing the 3D design when there are clearly delineated objects in the image. The same is true for the one you posted earlier.

Anyway, Happy New Year!

Gary, for some reason I have difficulty seeing the 3D design when there are clearly delineated objects in the image.
    The parallax (the width of the repeating panels) is wider for these and that makes it harder to pull the image together. Try moving away from the image, it might help.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    The parallax (the width of the repeating panels) is wider for these and that makes it harder to pull the image together. Try moving away from the image, it might help.
    Not really. The individual graphic elements are too clear, too dominant for it all to come together in 3D. A bit frustrating but I'll try again and see if my brain can be trained to do the trick.

I agree with boy that these are more difficult than usual - moving back a few feet did help; I saw the one on the left ok, but crossing my eyes the one on the right did not give me 3D text as such, more like a kind of carousel [although not moving ]
    Last edited by handrawn; 02 January 2024 at 08:58 AM. Reason: right left i was always in the middle
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Happy New Year!

These are great. I especially like the grey winged figure at the top. Is that where the AI assistance comes in? Stereograms are such an interesting visual phenomenon. It’s like you have to wait until your subconscious brain works it out so you can then see what is not actually there.
    Jon (Jono) Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 19.0.0.64329 DL x64 May 19 2022

Is that where the AI assistance comes in?
    Yes. Also the pink cloud background is AI generated. LeiaPix Converter to create the depth image for the Father Time figure. and RemoveBG, an online resource for removing the background. And Topaz Gigapixel and Topaz Sharpen. All AI tools.