Quote Originally Posted by DrJustice View Post
Photo & Graphics Designer is pestering me with a model message saying the support has expired in September and that I can upgrade every time I start. It's very irritating.

I've written to Xara support twice, using their support form, to request help to remove the nagging message, but they never respond. I don't get a confirmation of the requests either. Thus I have 2 questions:

1 - Do Xara ever respond to support requests?
2 - Does anybody know any way of removing the nagging message?

Edit: I realize now that this message might be better suited for the "Dear Xara" sub forum, and unfortunately, I can't find a way to delete this thread. If a mod can move this thread there, that would be good.
Hi. The message you are referring to is from Magix and it relates to your Magix Update Service expiring. Please contact Magix directly about the possibility of turning it off. Because the Update Service is a Magix program and system, it is not in the control of Xara.

Note: Magix and Xara are different companies and Magix sold Xara software under its brand name. As of July, Magix is no longer selling Xara products so upgrades are direct through Xara. More information.

If you are contacting Xara through the chat at www.xara.com or through email at www.xara.com/contact-us, then every submission is responded to.

Kind regards,
Matt from Xara