Hi Guys,

Yeah I'm still upset about this whole thing. I started a thread last year about this. I was out with surgery for a while and came back and what a mess. My update service had expired. I had no content. And even today, I'm stuck at Xara Designer Pro X 19.0.1.65946, basically with half a program really, wondering what the heck to do. Sure you could plunk down a hefty chunk of change for the discounted, but still expensive first year, but then it goes way the heck up after that. They have an offer for a perpetual version at $120 (and THAT'S 60% OFF), but it comes with no content catalog and other features omitted correct? So what the heck good is that? I use it solely for web design and have for years...Way back to the first one where they actually sent you the program disk. It sucks. They're kind of forcing our hand to get into a forever subscription or leave! The alternatives just aren't Xara. It does everything I need perfectly for my building of very custom-looking sites. It's hard to think about leaving and learning something new. (add code here: #$@%^@%$#) Yep, that's what I think about all this!