Quote Originally Posted by DouglasG View Post
I recently bought Web Designer+ v20. I bought it outright, as I am only running one website as a hobby. This was the recommendation from the Zara advert. However, I find that I cannot access Elements, and the design gallery is very limited (only a few buttons, for example). There is nothing in the handbook that suggests I shouldn't have access to the extensive elements and Design gallery material. Is there something wrong with my download package? I can see that I could subscribe for £9.99 per month to get the full version, but surely there should be more accessible material (graphics, buttons, forms etc) with the package I bought? This seems ridiculous!
Hi Douglas,

Web Designer v20 includes a starter pack of templates and content. These are found in the Designs Gallery, which offers a convenient way of importing templates, components, and other content into the current document, by simply drag and dropping them from the Gallery onto your document. The Insert menu options insert objects from the Designs Gallery.

Note: the Online Content Catalog (now renamed Xara Elements) is available in the Plus versions of Designer titles. This includes the entire Xara template and component library and is constantly updated as part of the Plus subscription.

We are happy to answer further questions, please contact us through the chat at www.xara.com or www.xara.com/contact-us

Kind regards,
Matt