This is my first post on Talk Graphics and I have searched previous posts on this subject including Acorn's css options

Had to switch to using Web Designer 19 from Web Designer 23.5 because of issues with the latter in the short term.

My question relates to a mobile variant that uses a hamburger menu from Design Gallery>Navbar>Mobile
The hamburger menu has sub menus that are shown in mouse over status.
This works on iPhone safari, desktop chrome(shrunk), as the drop down sub menus are displayed and can be clicked to navigated.

But on samsung android chrome mobile touch screen(finger) something else happens:
  • The android chrome browser overrides the mouse over and assumes a left click
  • This clears the drop down sub menu making it impossible to select a sub menu easily
  • With extra care it is possible to stroke the hamburger icon but this is not a viable solution

My first though on checking other websites is that this should be left click to trigger the sub menu drop down.
So I am not sure how to resolve this and need some advice based on experience:
  • Would it be possible to use popup layers across multiple variant pages that are click based?
  • There should be a solution out there as mobile browsers are what most people use?

So can anybody help with suggestion on a way forward?

This is the hosted website
http://ticehurstcommunityfriends.org

Thanks.......