Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up Support from Magix

I fought through pages of Magix information only to keep hitting the same page(s) where you needed to sign in.
    The signing was the problem I was chasing.

Eventually, I found these emails allowed me to engage with Magix:
    • infoservice@magix.net
    • MAGIX Sales Department <sales@magix.net>
    • MAGIX Support <support@magix.net>

Once I got in touch, Magix's service was top notch.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Support from Magix

Thanks, Acorn!

useful for when you need to contact magix; guess for xara product this is now only going to be for magix account queries as xara have taken back leagcy support

I have contacted magix in the past re non-xara product, and the hoops you need to go through if you cannot go direct can be tiresome - like a chatbot that you know is not going to be able to help with your issue because it requires human intervention..
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    useful for when you need to contact magix; guess for xara product this is now only going to be for magix account queries as xara have taken back leagcy support
    Magix still hold the details of all your MagiXara products.

You right that Magix have passed the support baton back to Xara:

In case you need support or help using the software, the XARA support team is at your disposal. You can contact XARA support via https://support.xara.com/ or www.xara.com/contact-us/.
    If you have any other problems, such as activating your software or issues with your serial number, we will be happy to provide assistance.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Magix still hold the details of all your MagiXara products
    yes, I think that was my point when I said magix account queries which is where those details are kept
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    I fought through pages of Magix information only to keep hitting the same page(s) where you needed to sign in.
    The signing was the problem I was chasing.

Eventually, I found these emails allowed me to engage with Magix:
    • infoservice@magix.net
    • MAGIX Sales Department <sales@magix.net>
    • MAGIX Support <support@magix.net>

Once I got in touch, Magix's service was top notch.

Acorn
    Thank you-I have been clicking everywhere today. My upgrade is getting ready to expire in about 20 days and I need to switch over or back to Xara.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDeb View Post
    Thank you-I have been clicking everywhere today. My upgrade is getting ready to expire in about 20 days and I need to switch over or back to Xara.
    Provided you have downloaded all the templates and components you need there is no need to worry about an upgrade. It is only if you re-install at a later date will you find your product has reverted to it registration version.

It will still be fully functional for you.

Acorn