Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Addition of calendar produced ghosting

The site is northeastspca.org. The page is Events. I inserted a calendar with a placeholder that has been working well, until lately. Now on the page you’ll see some ghosting of the calendar. It’s an overlap. It is happening on the larger and mobile variant.
    I’ve done the usual clearing cache, and running as adm. I will probably clean this up by deleting the present, and starting the calendar again solving the problem; but I would like to know the cause. Thanks all for suggestions.

-Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22FE2B26-86EF-43EF-B067-C889A24A0F80.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	134125  
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Default Re: Addition of calendar produced ghosting

Think I solved this one. In the placeholder dialogue box I put code in the Head, and Body. I should have placed code in the body only. (I think)

w
    Bill Wood
    Charity Web Design
    XARA Pro+. WD17, Designer 17. Premium packages.

Default Re: Addition of calendar produced ghosting

Your are correct Bill, display items you want positioned are added to the Placeholder Body.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat