Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Sticky buttons on mobile pop-up menu don't work

I have used menu buttons on a pop-up layer for mobile sites before but not sticky, although sticky would be preferred.

So I just tried this and it doesn't work. Non-sticky. No problem. Sticky buttons. No joy.

Am I missing something here?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Sticky buttons on mobile pop-up menu don't work

The cause is the same as ich's Hamburger Pop-Up Layer Limitation (talkgraphics.com), Xara's 'Sticky' option.

You can add (lock) at the end of your Menu layer - menu(lock), create a button to close the layer, and give it a link to Web address...of popup:close. I usually copy the hamburger icon, paste in place on the layer and turn it red.
    The downside is that when you go back to the page, your menu is sat there waiting for you. There are ways to stop this, but you're adding more and more workarounds onto something that shouldn't be broken.

This is my little boy tantrum topic. I whinge to Xara every chance I get. However, Xara seems to have selective hearing when it comes to malfunctions. I shall now push my soap box back into its corner.

>>> Sticky Menu Edit.xar <<<

Default Re: Sticky buttons on mobile pop-up menu don't work

I guess the solution is to use the single navbar option which works OK but is very limited.