Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Wink Find back an old version of Xara (pro X11 !) ?

Hello to all in the Xara forum !

I had to make a computer change recently, and unfortunatly I can't find anywhere a copy of my Designer Pro X11 version of Xara.
    I never went to a more recent version than this one (from 2015 if I remember well), as the changes - in my opinion - were not very convinced for a vector illustrator/designer.
    And I regret this a lot, as Xara remains my main tool for... the beginnings of this software !

Anyway how could I find back this version of xara ? I remember I bought it in Magix store, but it seems they don't support anymore the sales for Xara...

Merci beaucoup !
    Stéphane
    Graphisme, illustrations & Webdesign - France
    creavisa

Default Re: Find back an old version of Xara (pro X11 !) ?

Quote Originally Posted by stephane_fr View Post
    Hello to all in the Xara forum !

I had to make a computer change recently, and unfortunatly I can't find anywhere a copy of my Designer Pro X11 version of Xara.
    I never went to a more recent version than this one (from 2015 if I remember well), as the changes - in my opinion - were not very convinced for a vector illustrator/designer.
    And I regret this a lot, as Xara remains my main tool for... the beginnings of this software !

Anyway how could I find back this version of xara ? I remember I bought it in Magix store, but it seems they don't support anymore the sales for Xara...

Merci beaucoup !
    Stéphane, go to https://www.magix.com/gb/support/my-service-center/. You need your Magix registration email and password.
    This download link my work for you; you still need your Serial Number: https://dl03.magix.com/xara_designerpro_x11_dlm.exe.

Failing that contact Magix.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

just to confirm: my serial number is in my magix account for version 11, as well as the download link, so it should be for yours
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Hello Acorn and handrawn, and thank you for your answer.

I did this before posting. But I don't find anymore the X11 version on my list. Instead I see Xara Designer Pro X18 Trial (???) in a link. But my serial number is for a X11, so...
    Stéphane
    creavisa

I have the solution : i found I had another email associated to magix. It is on this other email that the soft was registered.
    So now that's ok. Thank you for your help :-)
    Stéphane
    creavisa

super
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...