Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Link to move up one level

I'm reworking Mary's Art site www.Mary-Carter.com creating a mobile version.

The Paintings page links to individual sub-folders, one for each category. Each sub-folder is in essence a separate website, with an index page, etc.

On the mobile version I am creating, I will also use this method as it is easier to manage than a site with dozens of pages.

Is there a link/command that will take me up one level? I can do it with a full link to the specific page. But there's a simpler way, I just don't remember what it is.

Info Re: Link to move up one level

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I'm reworking Mary's Art site www.Mary-Carter.com creating a mobile version.
    The Paintings page links to individual sub-folders, one for each category. Each sub-folder is in essence a separate website, with an index page, etc.
    On the mobile version I am creating, I will also use this method as it is easier to manage than a site with dozens of pages.
    Is there a link/command that will take me up one level? I can do it with a full link to the specific page. But there's a simpler way, I just don't remember what it is.
    Gary, the 'up a level' is "../".

But here all you need is blackbird/index.html for the Blackbird link.
    Just ditto the others:

• Blackbird/index.html
    • Flying Falling Floating/index.html
    • Goose Girl/index.html
    • Animals/index.html
    • Portraits/index.html
    • Mythical/index.html
    • Drawings/index.html
    • Snapshots/index.html
    • Painted Furniture/index.html

Also you could just use:

• Blackbird/
    • Flying Falling Floating/
    • Goose Girl/
    • Animals/
    • Portraits/
    • Mythical/
    • Drawings/
    • Snapshots/
    • Painted Furniture/

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Link to move up one level

Many thanks