I have the 4x5 graphire and don't think I need a larger size. I like that size as I don't really draw with my arm much even on paper ... hand an wrist. Some day I'd like an Intuos but would probably stay with the 4x5.

A lot of software doesn't take advantage of the Intuos with it's tilt and other advanced features ...Painter is the one which comes to mind.

Of course if you don't need pressure sensitiveness, there's a good portion of the use of it gone. I use it extensively while drawing my ideas using Expression 2 software for my watercolour and ink paintings (ah the vector lines which widen or narrow with pen pressure are very handy).

I also use it for any other graphics need and sometimes just clicking links surfing the net [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]. I find the pressure sensitive pen is great for web surfing as the website actually loads faster the harder you press the pen on the link ( hahaha ... would have been great when I had a snooze-up modem [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com