Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Repeating Autostart Slideshow

New problem... I am working on a tourist guide and when the page for the particular tourist location opens a slideshow autostarts showing various views of the place. Question is how do I make it repeat itself continuously? Just now it autostarts but the viewer has to click to view again. Is this possible ?
    E
    Last edited by Acorn; 08 August 2023 at 06:29 PM.

Default Re: Scrolling Text

Ancillary question.... is is possible to avoid or remove the large black borders which Xara surrounds the slideshows with ?

Sorry to hassle you! Think I solved that one, problem due to having different sized, landscape or portrait pics in the same show. New question is, is there anyway to convert the black surround into transparent?
    Closing down for the evening, sorry for all the trouble.
    E

... a slideshow autostarts showing various views of the place.
    E, are you using a Xara supplied slideshow or a video?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Here's something for discussion: CSS - Simplest Automatic Fading Slideshow.xar.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I like that a lot. Here's my version. Still have to work out some of the code effects

DEMO
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host